Advertisements

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Exercise 48: Fill in the Blanks with suitable words- for SSC CGL, CHSL, Bank Po, UPSC & GMAT Exams

471 Q) She tries to adjust_____her relations.
(1) at
(2) so
(3) with
(4) for 
Show Answer

472 Q) I always fall______old friends in times of need.
(1) over
(2) through
(3) back on
(4) off 
Show Answer

473 Q) ______of defence personnel would be given transfers to their place of choice.
(1) freinds
(2) wives
(3) husbands
(4) spouses 
Show Answer

474 Q) Like humans, zoo animals must have a dentist__________their teeth.
(1) fill
(2) filled
(3) filling
(4) to be filled 
Show Answer

475 Q) The police pushed the people back to make _______ for Prime Minister's car to pass.
(1) passage
(2) way
(3) place
(4) area 
Show Answer

476 Q) When I was speaking to Rani over the phone suddenly we were _____.
(1) hungup
(2) runout
(3) broken down
(4) cut off 
Show Answer

477 Q) If I had worked hard, I.............very high marks in the examination.
(1) scored
(2) would score
(3) could score
(4) would have scored
Show Answer

478 Q) Jane is annoyed____________.
(1) on me
(2) with me
(3) against me
(4) over me 
Show Answer

479 Q) All of them are surprised___ her rudeness.
(1) with
(2) upon
(3) ai
(4) on 
Show Answer

480 Q) That farmer may be old but he is _______.
(1) less energetic
(2) more energetic
(3) most energetic
(4) energetic 
Show Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment